Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

New GameSpy Arcade Software. Anyone using it as of Feb 7th

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DW Multiplayer Matchup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moose1am

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: New GameSpy Arcade Software. Anyone using it as of Feb 7th Reply with quote

2006 Feb 7th. With the release of the Official 1.03 patch I am wondering if anyone signed up to play DW on Game Spy?

I had one heck of a time getting the gamespy software to install since I run McAfee virus scanning software on my computer. Even when turned off McAfee objected to the gamespy software install. McAfee kept calling it a PUP. Potentially Unwanted Program for some reason.
MaHuJa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well, McAfee's PUP list is extensive... One could almost believe it's all software by default, minus those that pay to get off the list... Joking

It's not that bad, but if what I hear is true, they have often been a bit overeager in adding stuff to that list.
MaHuJa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, on the topic, I usually check gamespy first when looking for a MP game - and I will continue to do so once lwami3.0 non-beta is released. Which is supposed to be any time now, though I may not be playing MP the first thing when I get it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DW Multiplayer Matchup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: