Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Hello and thank you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Imperial U-Flotilla 1914-1918
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Highbury

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Hello and thank you! Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hello, I am new to the forums. Came here for SHIII then saw this forum hanging around in the cellar.. and wow! I am a player of war games because the period interests me, I real ALOT on the world wars, WWI in particular but I have yet to find a good WWI game that is not flight based (and we badly need a new one of those too!)

So anyways, thank you for working on something that would be pretty near to a dream of mine, as far as you can dream of a PC game Very Happy
Deamon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello and thank you! Reply with quote

Highbury wrote:
Just wanted to say hello, I am new to the forums. Came here for SHIII then saw this forum hanging around in the cellar.. and wow!

Welcom in the excentric u-boat dungeon drive in of subsim.com. Where people only accidentaly stumble in to it Cool

Quote:
I am a player of war games because the period interests me, I real ALOT on the world wars, WWI in particular but I have yet to find a good WWI game that is not flight based (and we badly need a new one of those too!)

Always nice to meet someone who thinks alike.

Quote:
So anyways, thank you for working on something that would be pretty near to a dream of mine, as far as you can dream of a PC game Very Happy

Never minde Joking

Lets see how similar our dreams are. Check your PM.

You also might check out the wishlist topic and post your wishes.

Deamon
Deamon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highbury you ever check your PM ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Imperial U-Flotilla 1914-1918 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: