Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

COD 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jumpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: COD 2 Reply with quote

Call of Duty 2 -
just had this game arrive through my door from play.com and have encountered a problem:

Game installs off the DVD with no problem and all authorising stuff present and accounted for, but when you try and run the game it returns the 'DVD not recognised - insert correct disk' error.
For a brand new game this is a pisser. I had a similar issue when I bought the Medal of Honor 'Warchest' edition and ended up solving it in the same way as COD2 (see below).

I have since remedied this by downloading and installing files to run the game without the disk... but really I should not have to do this on a new game.
Has anybody else got the same problem with this game, if so did you get it fixed to work correctly?
I'm speculating that there might be some sort of conflict between the copy protection on various games I have installed- maybe the SF drivers on SH3 and Sniper Elite 2 are interfering somehow?
Failing that there's something else amiss.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: