Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Multiplayer and holding on to old toys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DW Multiplayer Matchup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XabbaRus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer and holding on to old toys Reply with quote

Well the MP demo has been released, US/Canada release is tomorrow and I am wondering how we are going to get people to gamespy.

I know a lot of people esp, the fleets still use an IRC channel to meet and set up games.

Don't want to sound like a wet blanket but maybe it is time to move away from that.

I think for newbies who get the game it would be encouraging for them to see a decent number of people in the lobby, either playing or waiting to play. I think the MP will be one of the draws of this sim and I hope that we can break newbies in gently, and launch DW to the stars Smile
LuftWolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Click the text for a link to the best game finding tool available to this or any other community, the CADC Availability and Scheduled Event Calender)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DW Multiplayer Matchup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: