Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Problem with mission editor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ENIGMA: Rising Tide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Problem with mission editor Reply with quote

I don't get my custom missions - created by timetravellers mission editor -working in ERT gold edition. Somewhere in the instruction it says :

"You, yourself, must make any and all modifications to your index.pkg file and CustomPatrols.cgn file so that the game will recognize your mission folder and mission file(s). See the document provided by the game manufacturer for instructions on how to do this."

I can't find these relevant files in my ERT folder. Sad

Thanks in advance for any helpful remark.

By the way - out of topic - has anyone noted that the barbarossa class DD looks like WWI CL Emden?
EAST

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent spot on the Barbarossa. It is indeed one of the Emden Heavy Cruisers converted for Destroyer duty....beats being scrapped.

As for the mission editor. Depending which version of the GOLD edition you have you may need one of the mini-patches that enable the custom missions to work. Check at http://enigma.tidesofwar.net for the patches.
HS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ENIGMA: Rising Tide All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: