Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

what is this Multiplayer stuff about?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Multiplayer Matchup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistmatz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: what is this Multiplayer stuff about? Reply with quote

As subject says I'm wondering what I would gain from having several U-Boats in the same ocean. I certainly see the gain for other kind of games buit a U-Bout sim... :huh:

Is there a way to cooperate on convoys or something else? Otherwisse I cant see why I would care about another captain thousands of miles away.

In other words what is the benefit of multiplayer with SH3???
Krieg-Schwein

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the whole point of MP, to have a Wolf Pack so to speak of subs going after a convoy, or a MP custom mission!
DJSatane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game had high potential for multiplayer but since release MP was always on the back burner and there are still major issues in MP including new one since 1.4b patch where ramming ships while surfaced basically does not impose any damage to you in multiplayer....

SH3 could of been king of multiplayer but oh well. Pinging is finally fixed but there are many other issues that are left not attended to. It can be fun sometimes but damage system bug to the clients where clients receive incorrect damage and often die instantly vs server player that receives correct damage. Combine this with ramming bug and multiplayer is dissaray.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> SH3 Multiplayer Matchup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: