Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

SCU question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raf_kichu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: SCU question Reply with quote

HI

I've installed all the SCX stuff and started to play cold war campaign I got from the net. It required me to swapp stock 688 model for the SCX one.

Then I wanted to play typhoon campaign and it require me to install typhoon sub - swap for akula.

Now my question is what will happen if I play the standard campaign, ie. in Seawolf. Will the Akulas behave as a Typhoon.

Do I have to revert changes in any way to get the normal game behaviour.

How do I do that ?

I've played stock SC for a long time, however all the SCX mods are new to me. Thanks in advance!

Kris
Kapitan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive never had that problem all though my akula II is in fact an alpha class submarine even when on missions i create but i like the little sub so i dont mind but no i dont think you hae to revert but dont quote me on that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jsteed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Raf,
If you are using SCU then you can always use the stock subs. They are never replaced. SCU only adds one additional sub.

cheers, jsteed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: