Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

SCX3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: SCX3 Reply with quote

Will we ever see an improved version of scx2c?I have given up DW because it is terminally boring and technically incorrect, so i am still playing and enjoying SC.However i find the game has some stability issues and still crashes quite frequently and i would like to see the DW damage box incorporated. i have never got the scicillian wedding mission to work properly and i am having problems with the cvattack mission in perisher as it constantly crashes my computer.so sub drivers everywhere are we going to improve SC or are you all too interested in DW?
Sea Demon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, I still have Sub Command with SCXIIC/SCU installed on my computer. And I play it quite frequently. I enjoy Cold War scenarios using Soviet Alfas/Victors vs. Sturgeon/Permit Class. But I devote at least 90% of my time now to DW. DW may have issues, but what complex game doesn't require the development of patches (sometimes multiple). The inaccuracies in DW will be fixed over time and we have all been told that (with Sonalysts blessings) a DWX will be added.

So yes, I would love to continue to see improvements to SC....as long as it doesn't hinder DW improvements.

Sea Demon
Sea Demon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't take my message the wrong way either. I like you guys who are so dedicated to continuing to make SC a great game. It is the second most played game on my hard drive. So I ain't exactly shooting down your ideas. Thumbs Up

Sea Demon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: