Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Help running and old game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rudolf von Scheer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Help running and old game Reply with quote

Hola

Need help with and old game. Having problems with SSI's "Fighting Steel" v1.1 under XP. Game runs no problems but every time I try do turn a ship in 2d/3d modes the game crashes. Had this game for a long time and had no problem running in on a P2 under windows 98. Any on have any ideas plz let me know tnx.
oche

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the same dam problem, it's a shame since it's an excellent game. All hope is not lost however, there is an upcoming modern similar ww2 naval game, i forgot the name or developer, don't worry you'll get the news once it's coming out.
Hitman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there was already a topic about this in the SH2/DC/Classics forum. Do a search using Fighting Steel as keyword :hmm:
sonar732

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all need to join the NWS-FSP group and download their patch. It is awesome and makes this game playable!

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/NWS-FSP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: