Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

WHERE CAN I BUY 688 (I) OR JANE`S FLEET COMMAND?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub & Naval Books, Films, and Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VICTOR 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: WHERE CAN I BUY 688 (I) OR JANE`S FLEET COMMAND? Reply with quote

I HAVE BEIN LOOKING FOR 688(I) AND JANE`S FLEET COMMAND WHERE I LIVE BUT CANNOT FIND THEM. JUST HAPPENED UP ON A COPY OF SUB COMMAND LAST MONTH AND BOUGHT IT . BUT CAN`T FIND THE OTHERS THOUGH. I HAVE LOOKED ON EBAY. AND FOUND THEM BUT DONT HAVE A ACCOUNT WITH THEM. AND CAN`T GET CAUSE DON`T HAVE A AOL ACCOUNT. SO CAN ANY BODY OUT THERE CAN HELP ME . VICTOR 1 Neutral\
oldgoatsboats

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 688i in the original box with the original spiral bound manual in excellent condition which I would like to sell. Post your email address and I'll contact you in a private message.
hunter301

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to have AOL to buy or sell on Ebay. I have been doing it for years. One nice feature they do have is what is called "Paypal" which allows you to use a credit card number and they do the purchases back and forth for a very small fee.

Anyway if it doesn't work out with "Oldgoat" let me know I have both games in excellent condition. I even purchased the additional spiral bound 8-1/2" x 11" manual for "Fleet Command". I also have all the original manuals for 688(i) in the original unbroken box.
My e-mail is:
msmith65@earthlink.net
Hope you get what you want either way.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub & Naval Books, Films, and Models All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: