Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Sub Command HQ needs a new name!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timmyg00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Sub Command HQ needs a new name! Reply with quote

Sub Command HQ needs a new name!

Part of the revamp of Sub Command HQ will include a new name... so we're having a contest to see who can come up with the best new name for the league.

If your entry makes the cut, you will win a FREE copy of SCS-Dangerous Waters WITH printed manual! You do not need to be a current member to make an entry. Entries will be accepted BY EMAIL ONLY (see link below) until Thursday, March 10, 2005. The winner will be selected by me, although I will be considering poll results, after I have all the entries. Suggestions made on this forum will not be considered unless they have also been made to me via email.

See the following link for more information:

http://subclub.info/phpBB_subclub/viewtopic.php?t=13155

TG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: