Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Sea Dogs cheats/console query

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pirates!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lutra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Sea Dogs cheats/console query Reply with quote

Hi. I've been trying to find cheats for the PC game Sea Dogs for a while now, I know they're out there, in fact there are a few on this site. The problem is getting them to work.

On nearly every site that has cheats for this game you're told that to either press Ctrl + Z or 'open the console' while at sea (making sure you're set on the default controls), then type in one of the codes listed. However for me this doesn't actually do anything, CTRL Z doesn't make anything you can type on appear nor does anything happen when you try to type the codes anyway. Damn

Maybe I'm missing something, or trying to do something in the wrong place. But anyway I was hoping that, as many people here will have played this game and possibly used some of these cheats or the 'console', that they might be able to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway thanks in advance.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pirates! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: