Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Question about a few of TLAM's missions...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Question about a few of TLAM's missions... Reply with quote

Hello all! I just recieved my copy of Sub Command (ok...ok...everybody laugh together if you feel the need too.). Laughing

I installed the game, patched to 1.08, installed all the SCX stuff (it works flawlessly thus far. Thank you for the GREAT add-ons!). I have been dl'ing TLAM's missions which are absolutely fantastic and a blast to play, but I have 1 issue, and 1 question.

Question first:

1. I downloaded "The Typhoon Patrol" but am not sure what to do with the files. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Issue:

2. I downloaded "Sierra Missions Part I" and put them in the Scenario folder but I can't seem to find the missions. Actually, I found 1 of them I believe, titled "Lone Star" or something along those lines. There are two files with this same name in the mission list and both seem to be identical. Am I doing something wrong? Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thx again SCX Team for the fantastic add-ons and thanks TLAM for the great missions!
TLAM Strike

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm glad you like my missions. Very Happy

The Sierra missions are titled 'Evac' and 'Lone Hunter' and will most likly be the last on your mission list.

The all the files of the 'typoon patrol' go in the Scenario folder just like other missions and is avilable via the campagin menu.

Let me know if you need any more help. Wink
Ark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the speedy response TLAM!

I would have just pm'd you, but I figure you never know when somebody else might have the same question/s. Smile

I'll give it a go. Thx again for your help, it is much appreciated!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: