Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

SCX IIc feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerSchweiger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Folks!

First of all, great Work. I saw that there is a new SCX Release, installed SubCommand and it Works. I Installed Sub Command (german Version!!) the 1.08 Path and then SCX II and SCX IIc. I had to rename the files in the Database folder but it worked. I replaced the AKula II Model with the model from Akula I and did a repaint of the model... just great.
Now i do have following problems:
1. When playing the Akula the SUBROCs are not working. I can launch them but they just fly underwater like a torpeo till the are running out of fuel. (SSN 27 ASW and Stallion are not working, ASM Missiles are working correctly)
2. the 65 cm Torpedo is not working. I can launch them but they dont start their run. Theyre just drifting around with 0 knots and the "Unit is running normally" shout is missing.

I dit not made editions of the database or used SCU (i did this one time with the german version, did not work and crashed the game fatally Wink )

What can i do to solve these problems?
i need those SUBROCs the 65 cm Torpedo is less important.

Thanks in advance

DerSchweiger (germany)

P.S. i apologize for my bad english!

edit: i forgot one information.... The SUBROCs i mentioned that dont work for me are always flying north!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: