Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Betatesters feedback needed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boomer Ang

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Betatesters feedback needed Reply with quote

I know that this kind of output is strictly and explicitely forbidden from the contract but it seems to me that too much time has passed since when certain users have " disappeared " from our screens Ping

I would like to invite them to re-join Thumbs Up this forum forgetting for a single day their activities on the bottom and report us , between lines , some gossip-info related to their precious beta jobs.

Come on guys don't forget about your old mates Cool

Cheers

Boomer
Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, something like "everything is going fine besides some minor things" or "the game is even better than i had expected" or something else which doesn't collide with the nda Joking
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No can-do. That's Jamie & Martin's territory. Address your queries to them.

Thumbs Up
Neal
Hutch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectator wrote:
yeah, something like "everything is going fine besides some minor things" or "the game is even better than i had expected" or something else which doesn't collide with the nda Joking

The guys have all been itching to reply to topics they've seen here, they've brought it up a couple of times. I think Beta testing is going very well- they've been very productive, and I think we've made a lot of progress. I won't try to speak for how much they like it, but based on the number of bugs I've been assigned, they're clearly playing it a lot.

Hutch
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Dangerous Waters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: