Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Interested in becoming a MOD guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nexus7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Interested in becoming a MOD guy Reply with quote

Hello,

I am interested in becoming a modder....... for now i simply installed Bodypaint 3D....

I was hoping some of you mod people (Ramius, Thomasev ecc.) could give me some hints on how to start with the right feet Wink

i.e. what software to install and what to start with... such stuff.

Maybe there is some documentation around?

Any suggestion is very welcome Smile

Nexus7
Sulikate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoy, I'm also starting myself on modding, so I'm also at disposal to do any submarine 3d model (I work with 3dsStudio)

I think, you should download discreets 30 days trial (3ds7), with all the tutorials, and guides, you'll probably learn a lot (I had done the same! :know: )

To start modeling sub. simply use your imagination; create a Capsule, and go ahead depending of the sub you wanna make (I suggest you start with an american one, like 688, because is more uniform than Typhoon for example)

If you wanna talk more about modeling, I'm at your disposal, posting here or at my e-mail; brunosulikate@hotmail.com Ping

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Sub Command All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: