Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

System Shock 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Egan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: System Shock 2 Reply with quote

Ok, I know it's not strictly a new game but my friend just gave me an old copy so it's new to me.

I've just got a couple of questions about it before I have a go, Mainly: does anyone know whether it works on XP, are there any essential patches for it and does anyone know anything about a graphics upgrade that is apparently available?

It looks a pretty interesting game But I can't be bothered even trying to install it if i'm going to end up to the Operating system dance.

Cheers lads!
JJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game it was. Lots of atmosphere. Although it did get a bit too much of an monster-action-shooter towards the end if compared to the first half of the game.. but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I don't really know the answers to any of your questions.. Very Happy

..but here's an interesting lookin site you might wanna browse through:

http://www.sshock2.com

I didn't go thru the whole site but there seems to be lots of related stuff there.
Egan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanls for the link JJ. I went ahead and installed it any way and it runs fine on XP (for me at least.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> All Kinds of Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: