Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Including the DD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terminus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Including the DD Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just wondering whether they have considered adding a DD for players to hunt the subs, just like with Destroyer Command and SHII.

Graphics look great.

Just hope they test this game before release to get get most of the bugs.

Terminus
tower7861

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: dd's? Reply with quote

They have to come up with a new version of destroyer command to make this sh3 more viable.

I personnaly play dc against sh2 and beleive me ,thereis no way that this issue can be left aside.

There can be no stat without destroyer players. :nope:
Furia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ar good news indeed. The initial information along the screeshoots are really INTERESTING and you can be sure I'll be among the first ones to buy it. However let me say that a DD III is a MUST, and absolute must.
I usually play online using DD and the actual online gaming I am doing is using Destroyer Command. So please make us happy and announce a DD III or whatever you call it to play MP against this extremely interesting SHIII.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Silent Hunter III All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: