Forum Index
SUBSIM Forum Search

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
[ SUBSIM Review ] [ SUBSIM STORE ]
Current Forum | Archives 2002-2003 |

Calling Neal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Comments to SUBSIM Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Calling Neal Reply with quote

Hi Neal,

Just thought i'd ask if you mind me using my new pic in my sig ?? (the one with the sign)

Here is a quote from the site what makes it...

Quote:
There are varying degrees of privacy on the Internet. I'm not displaying any information that isn't already collected by every other website out there. There is no "hacking" of your machine to find this information out and I'm not recording it any differently than anyone else.

That said - lets keep this simple so everyone can understand it:

- The information you see is about you - not displayed for anyone else to see.
- We ask for an email address so we can send you a key to manage your signature. You will get one email from us with instructions on how to manage your signature (and a followup with a new link for every edit). We'll also include a link to OPT-IN to any newsletters we may send out. By default everyone has been OPT'd out. You do not have to provide an email address, but you wont be able to change/delete your signature and I wont respond to "please change my sig for me" requests.
- We will not sell or otherwise distribute any information we do collect to anyone.

Let me know if you mind and i'll remove it.

A few site forums are banning people for using it, thats why id thought id ask Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks

Ramius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Terrax

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What point are you trying to make by including that in your sig? Is it the shock factor?
JagdWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you should use it, but I won't tell you why.
Neal Stevens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too BIG, both of these! Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Comments to SUBSIM Review All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: